Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: check these numbers out,.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=87136

    I dont know what's up w/ that.

    ------------------
    tahitiangreen91hatchsi

    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 91zc's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like the one guy said it might be the carbon buildup on the pistons upping the compression a bit. IMO I don't really believe it. I need to see the dyno sheet. I don't think the compression could have been bumped up that much to make it produce numbers like that. That is probably more than a stock zc produces a the wheels.

    ------------------
    1991 Civic 4dr
    ZC
    Zdyne Ecu
    Si tranny
    Thermal R&D exhaust
    Iceman
    Chikara header
    Weapon R Circuit Pro
    KYB AGX's
    Powerslot Rotors
    AEM/Nissin Pads
    Going B16 soon

    [This message has been edited by 91zc (edited November 08, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by 91zc (edited November 08, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Setanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the bullsh_t detector just went off big time. biggrin

    ------------------
    '90 JDM EF9 SiR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •